Cross, Abramson, and Deason's Civil Procedure: Cases, Problems, and Exercises, 4th
West Academic Publishing
American Casebook Series
This book differs from other Civil Procedure casebooks in several ways.
- A new feature uses a “modular” approach, enabling you to choose from “long” (paper) and “short” (electronic) versions of several chapters (including pleading, jurisdiction, and Erie).
- Because of time constraints, several topics are in electronic formats only (including advanced joinder, alternate dispute resolution, and full-faith and credit). YOU have the option to select the depth of coverage for these topics.
- Extensive problems and exercises encourage the student to read and apply the actual rule rather than a court's paraphrasing of that rule.
- Extensive notes materials supplement the cases and problems.
- The overall result = a very teachable book for you, as well as a useful long-term desk reference for your students.
You May Also Be Interested In