Cross, Abramson, and Deason's Civil Procedure: Cases, Problems, and Exercises, 4th - CasebookPlus
West Academic Publishing
American Casebook Series
As a part of our CasebookPlus offering, you'll receive the print book along with lifetime digital access to the eBook. Additionally you'll receive 12-month online access to the Learning Library which includes quizzes tied specifically to your book, an outline starter and digital access to leading study aids in that subject and the Gilbert® Law Dictionary. The included study aids are Civil Procedure in a Nutshell, Acing Civil Procedure and Exam Pro on Civil Procedure. The redemption code will be shipped to you with the book.
This book differs from other Civil Procedure casebooks in several ways.
• A new feature uses a “modular” approach, enabling you to choose from “long” (paper) and “short” (electronic) versions of several chapters (including pleading, jurisdiction, and Erie).
• Because of time constraints, several topics are in electronic formats only (including advanced joinder, alternate dispute resolution, and full-faith and credit). YOU have the option to select the depth of coverage for these topics.
• Extensive problems and exercises encourage the student to read and apply the actual rule rather than a court's paraphrasing of that rule.
• Extensive notes materials supplement the cases and problems.
• The overall result = a very teachable book for you, as well as a useful long-term desk reference for your students.
You May Also Be Interested In