Cross, Abramson, and Deason's Civil Procedure: Cases, Problems, and Exercises, 4th - eBook and Learning Library
eBook & Learning Library
Other Available Formats
Free Shipping Offer
West Academic Publishing
American Casebook Series
eBook and Learning Library – Lifetime digital access to a downloadable eBook, 12-month online access to self-assessment quizzes tied to the casebook, leading study aids, Gilbert® Law Dictionary and an outline starter. The included study aids are Civil Procedure in a Nutshell, Acing Civil Procedure and Exam Pro on Civil Procedure.
This book differs from other Civil Procedure casebooks in several ways.
• A new feature uses a “modular” approach, enabling you to choose from “long” (paper) and “short” (electronic) versions of several chapters (including pleading, jurisdiction, and Erie).
• Because of time constraints, several topics are in electronic formats only (including advanced joinder, alternate dispute resolution, and full-faith and credit). YOU have the option to select the depth of coverage for these topics.
• Extensive problems and exercises encourage the student to read and apply the actual rule rather than a court's paraphrasing of that rule.
• Extensive notes materials supplement the cases and problems.
• The overall result = a very teachable book for you, as well as a useful long-term desk reference for your students.
You May Also Be Interested In