Klein, Ramseyer, and Bainbridge's Business Associations, Cases and Materials on Agency, Partnerships, LLCs, and Corporations, 10th
Other Available Formats
Free Shipping Offer
University Casebook Series
With the prior edition of this concise, up-to-date casebook having been adopted at over 100 law schools, the tenth edition preserves the authors' tradition of providing a comprehensive overview of agency, partnership, and corporation law. It also continues to emphasize five basic editorial principles:
- Cases edited ruthlessly to produce a readable and concise result.
- Facts matter, so they are included in all their potential ambiguity.
- Bring a planner’s perspective to the table through extensive use of transactionally-oriented problems.
- It’s a casebook not a treatise. No long, stultifying textual passages. Provide the cases and let the individual teacher use them as he or she sees fit.
- Try to find cases that are fun to teach. Great facts or a clever analysis are always given first priority in case selection.
You May Also Be Interested In