or Subscribe Now>>
Easy online access to hundreds of study aids
to help you succeed in law school.
The West Academic Study Aids Subscription offers you convenient online access to hundreds of popular study aids to help you anytime during the semester. Authored by noted law professors, the
subscription offers up-to-date information, advice, and tips for virtually every course you take.
- 24/7 access - Hundreds of study aids are available for viewing online anytime during the semester.
- Full-content searching - A single search generates results from every relevant title. NEW!
- Advanced search options - Drop-down menus or searches by content types, subjects, and series add speed and precision to searches. NEW!
- Search guidance - With a single click, see new releases, recommended series, favorites and titles most popular at your school. NEW!
- Dictionary definitions - Built-in dictionary provides a definition when using the global search box. NEW!
- Audio Lectures - Listen on the go to audio lectures that simplify difficult subjects and provide exam tips to improve your performance. NEW!
- Highlight and take notes - Highlight and take notes just like you would in a book.
- Mobility - All this content is available via a web-connected computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Academic Success titles
- Acing Series®
- Black Letter Series®
- Career Guides
- Concepts and Insights
- Concise Hornbook Series™
- Flash Cards
- Exam Pro® Series
- Gilbert® Law Dictionary
- Gilbert® Law Summaries
- High Court Case Summaries®
- Hornbook Series®
- Law School Legends Audio Series
- Law Stories Series®
- Nutshell Series®
- Quick Reviews
- Short & Happy® Guides
- Sum and Substance Audio Series
If you have previously activated a Study Aids Subscription free trial, you are not eligible for another free trial.