The casebook you need. The extras you want.
CasebookPlus includes digital study materials - self-assessment quizzing and leading study aids - and is available in three flexible purchasing options to help give you an edge in class.
CasebookPlus offers you:
- A new print casebook — purchased, not rented
- Lifetime access to the casebook's downloadable eBook — complete with easy-to-search text
- A 12-month subscription to the digital Learning Library, which includes access to:
- Student self-assessment quizzes prepared by professors knowledgeable in the particular field of law — with links to Hornbook Series® excerpts
- Digital access to select study aids, often titles from our Nutshell Series®, Acing Series® and ExamPro® Series
- Gilbert® Law Dictionary with definitions of more than 4,000 legal terms and phrases
- A personal outline tool with a downloadable table of contents and a capsule summary from a Black Letter Outline®
- NEW! Many titles now include subject area reviews and audio lectures.
Three flexible purchasing options:
Includes a print book, lifetime digital access to a downloadable eBook, and the Learning Library.
eBook and Learning Library
Includes lifetime digital access to a downloadable eBook and the Learning Library.
Includes 12-month online access to self-assessment quizzes, leading study aids, Gilbert Law Dictionary and an outline starter.