No Guesswork. No Gaps.
CasebookPlus offers the advantages of both print and digital formats — and it is priced to be an affordable and popular option. The eBook and Learning Library allow you to study at anytime, anywhere and without carrying heavy textbooks.
CasebookPlus offers you:
- A new print casebook — purchased, not rented
- Lifetime access to the casebook's downloadable eBook — complete with easy-to-search text
- A 12-month subscription to the digital Learning Library, which includes access to:
- Student self-assessment quizzes prepared by professors knowledgeable in the particular field of law — with links to Hornbook Series® excerpts
- Digital access to select study aids, often titles from our Nutshell Series®, Acing Series® and ExamPro® Series
- Gilbert® Law Dictionary with definitions of more than 4,000 legal terms and phrases
- A personal outline starter with a downloadable table of contents and a capsule summary from a Black Letter Outline®
- NEW! Many titles now include subject area reviews and audio lectures.
Three flexible purchasing options:
Includes a print book, lifetime digital access to a downloadable eBook, and the Learning Library.
eBook and Learning Library
Includes lifetime digital access to a downloadable eBook and the Learning Library.
Includes 12-month online access to self-assessment quizzes, leading study aids, Gilbert Law Dictionary and an outline starter.