Help your students succeed in law school
The West Academic Study Aids Digital Collection provides students online access to skills-based titles, treatises, study aids and audio lectures to help them succeed in law school. School-wide subscriptions offer students access to hundreds of titles covering virtually every law school course they will take.
Choose from two school-wide subscription offerings:
West Academic Study Aids- Our most comprehensive offering which includes hundreds of study aids, treatises, and audio lectures in addition to three newly added skills-based series.
Hornbooks and Nutshells- A basic subscription offering titles from three popular series; Concise Hornbooks™, Hornbooks®, and Nutshells.
Both subscriptions offer students:
- Unlimited online access to hundreds of titles written by noted-law professors
- New! The West Academic Library App allows students to download titles to their mobile device and read or listen to audio lectures
- Easy-to-use platform with full content searching, book-like highlighting and note taking
- Simple one-click access for your students
- No limit on simultaneous use
- Customizable home page displaying your school’s logo
- Quarterly usage reports